- Choose an amount you'd like to give.
- Choose the frequency of your gift.
- Sign in to your giving account (first-time users will be prompted to create a login).
- Choose payment method.
- Choose which fund you would like your gift to be donated to.
- Click on "Complete Gift" and you're done!
Maybe you feel like many people who support the church with annual giving over many years and reach the point where they want to provide in advance for a gift that will support the church into the future.
In August of 1973 a group of wise leaders established the First United Methodist Church of Midland Foundation. The initial gift, made by one of the founders, was $3000. Since that visionary beginning, the Foundation has produced important financial resources to fuel the expanding ministries of First United Methodist Church.
The Foundation can receive many types of gifts, including memorials and honorariums, bequests, life insurance proceeds, appreciated stocks, trusts, annuities, and assets of all kinds. Work with your financial planner can help you determine which type of gift is most advantageous for you.